Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kitty Craft Night tonight


Tonight is a special Craft Night - my cat Theo has been introduced to Van's cat Kiri (Kiri is the visitor). Some of those who couldn't attend our meeting tonight have asked for a video of the meeting, but nothing interesting has happened yet (aside from some hissing). We still hope that the kitties will eventually become friends. For now, Theo is hiding under the futon, and Kiri exploring the new territory. Maybe one of these days they'll be able to sit and knit together, or at least play with the same ball of yarn!



It's taken me a while to sign on to this blog, but here I am. Some of my projects over the past couple of months have involved altering clothes (T-shirts, mainly). Below are some of the results.

1 comment:

  1. Ack, I love these clothes! Especially the first and third one. So cool.

    ReplyDelete